Crave by Victoria Danann
Posted by brriske
SERIES: Exiled, #2
AUTHOR: Victoria Danann
RELEASE DATE: May 20, 2016
PREORDER AVAILABLE: Yes
Seasons came and went as Crave was held in isolation, chained in darkness, kept in filth, starved, tortured, taunted, taken to the point of a welcome death only to be revived so that his tormentors could begin the cycle again. His family believed he was dead, but the woman who held his heart waited for him and never gave up hope that he was alive. After his rescue, his memory and sanity gone, she will plumb the depths of love. Only one person can bring him back from hell, but it takes a village to prove to him that he’ll never be alone again.
Crave is the second book in my new series, Exiled, and is also the title character. If you haven’t already read Book One, Carnal, you can get it here. https://www.amazon.com/CARNAL-EXILED-Book-Victoria-Danann-ebook/dp/B01AUWL8U8
The story opens with the colony’s premier family reeling from a tragedy so profound it defies description without spoiler. So let me begin by saying that, while Crave is emotionally intense, it is also the ultimate in HEA.
Here are seven things that describe Crave.
- Crave has a big heart.
- He’s been in love since he was twelve years old with an Exiled the same age named Dandelion. He began calling her Dandy and soon the entire colony, including her own parents, called her by the nickname as well.
- He comes from a close knit family, but has a special relationship with his older brother, Carnal, because they’re so close in age.
- He loves every aspect of scruffal, a field game loosely akin to lacrosse; playing, coaching, watching.
- He likes children and is good with them.
- Crave’s mother, Serene, is an incredible cook. His favorite food is made-from-scratch cinnamon rolls with bacon on the side.
- He doesn’t know it yet, but he LOVES sexy lingerie.